Monday 16 April 2012

Script

Script 3
This scene is when Lucy is talking to her mum and confronting her with what she wants to do with her life, the scene's script goes like this:
Mum: 'Alright honey, has was your day at school?'
Lucy: 'Yeah it was alright' *sighing*
Mum: 'aw, what's up?'
Lucy: 'Well i was talking to my friends about something earlier, and they didn't support me at all'
Mum: 'Well what was it what were you talking about?'
The script goes on with Lucy confronting her mum and them getting into a bit of an argument.

Script 2
This scene's script is when Lucy confronts in her friends with what is bothering her, it goes like this:
Friend: 'Alright? Why haven't you been returning my calls?'
Lucy: 'It's just things with my brother, you know its been really hard.'
Friend: 'I know it must be hard, do you want to talk about it?'
Lucy: 'Right, i know this is going to sound really bad, but i am thinking of following in his footsteps and joining the army'
Friend: 'what, why would you do that? Your a woman!'
Lucy: 'What do you mean? How is that bad?'
Friend: 'Your brother just died?'
Lucy: 'If you can't support me then you are clearly not a friend, just leave me alone!' *walks off in a strop*
This scene then ends with Lucy storming off from her friend, upset that her friend didn't understand.

Script 1
This script is a voice over with Lucy explaining what is going on and it goes like this:
Lucy: 'Have you ever had somebody who you trusted and depending on so much, you feel lost without them? I did. My twin brother Matthew, he was a kind, generous person who you could always rely on and he was my best friend. Matthew went off to the army after his GCSE's, within a year he was out in afghanistan. Whilst he was out there he stood on an IE, which is the most common explosive bomb type in Afghanistan and he died.' *slight pause* 'All of my feelings have been crushed, and i lost my best friend that day.'
The script then goes into the sound of church bells which is where Matthew is buried and you see Lucy walking in and seeing a memorial stone, I feel this really sets the scene as how she is feeling, lost and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment