Friday 9 December 2011

My Evaluation Of My Preliminary Task

My 180 degree rule which is showing below of my filming of the extract is my understanding of how the 180 degree rule actually works, this wasn't my original piece because i filmed a totally different extract to start with, which was between two girls fighting because one of them found their boyfriend with the other girl, i wanted to use this because it had more drama and was more funny, but as i watched the film afterwards i noticed from just one bit i had filmed the wrong side of one of the girls shoulder, which failed my film to show the 180 degree rule, so i re-filmed for this one which was an interview, this one was easier to show that i understood the 180 degree rule and also was easier to film and make sure i was sticking to the rule because people weren't moving all the time so it was easier for just me to move myself to show the 180 degree rule with the actors just sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment